Monday, June 25, 2012

Ok, I have my three!

I totally just typed my blog post for today...an awesome one I may add...and then, accidentally deleted.  I don't think I have the time or memory to repeat it, so...here is a much shorter, not nearly as awesome version.

My three things.  They aren't really steps.  Just topics for me to focus on.
1. Myself:
At this time, it means getting back in shape (ugh, so mad that I deleted all that stuff!)  No, I don't think God is saying lose weight, but my mind is preoccupied with myself and how I look instead of Him.  So, I need to take steps to right that.  Started today on a 12 week plan, and I have started clean eating.

2. My Marriage:
Found this 30 Day Marriage Challenge that I started today.  I had to ask M what I could help him with today.

3My Family:
M and I need to come up with some consequences for some behaviors that have started popping their ugly heads up here at home.  I plan to look over Kevin Lehman's book, Have A New Kid By Friday for some ideas.  iMom also has some great printables for that as well.  I think there is a 30 day mom challenge, too.

So there you have it.  My three..er topics.  I'll keep you posted :)

1 comment:

Kara @ Just1Step said...

All very good things to focus on. :) Welcome back to blogging world, Dani!