Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Slack

Ok.  I'm a slacker with this blogging thing.  I don't know how my friend Kara manages to blog with a newborn.  I'm struggling to blog with older kids.  Phew.   But school has started now, so maybe now I can get back on track.  I will have more pockets of alone time...maybe.

I haven't stopped doing my three.  Well, at least two of the three.  The workout thing has fallen behind again.  But school has started now, so maybe... ;)  There is always something, right?

I don't have but a sec.  But I wanted to recommend two books...one that I've read and another that I'm in the middle of reading.
1. 7 by Jen Hatmaker (I think I may have already mentioned this one)
2. The Missional Mom by Helen Lee

Soooo, good!  Be ready to be shaken up!!

1 comment:

Kara @ Just1Step said...

I finally opened your blog today to catch up (I've really not been reading anyone's blogs much since Grey was born) and whattayaknow, there was my name at the top. :)

If you want my honest opinion, to answer your question about time to blog, based on what I read in your blog just now, I would guess that the time you spend watching TV is the time I spend blogging. You know, at night when the toddler is in bed and the baby is napping or in his daddy's arms, and us two adults are just sitting on the couch exhausted. Instead of watching TV, I blog and work on pictures. I've been addicted to TV series in the past, and they are such a MAJOR time sucker, and I'm thrilled to say that I do not have a current series I follow. So that's how I do it with a newborn. :)

As for the other stuff...stay motivated!! You can do it. Keep blogging for accountability. :) And I'll try to stop in a bit more frequently!